- 175 g of dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- Chocolate bar
- White chocolate to melt
- 30g butter
- 80 g of whole grain sugar or icing sugar
- Candy worms
- Whip the whites until stiff with a whisk, then gently fold a portion of them into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the remaining egg whites into the mixture. Combine with enveloping, soft movements.
- Place the mousse in 4 individual cups in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Add the candy worms and an ounce of dark or milk chocolate to taste when ready to serve.
- Melt some white chocolate in the microwave, then place it in a piping bag fitted with a fine tip and write RIP.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 738Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 213mgSodium 159mgCarbohydrates 98gFiber 3gSugar 90gProtein 11g