- 3 cups of cake flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 bar (4 ounces) grated sweet chocolate
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish. 1 tablespoon cake flour, set aside Sift in the rest of the flour and baking powder. Place aside.
- 1 tablespoon of the reserved flour should be combined with the chocolate and walnuts. Place aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract. Whisk in the flour mixture alternately with the milk until just combined. Combine the chocolate and nuts in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 493Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 104mgSodium 239mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 1gSugar 34gProtein 7g