- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup of passion fruit juice
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups frozen peeled strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup frozen pineapple cubes
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, passion fruit, and pineapple juices.
- Blend the fruits with the other ingredients until they are well combined.
- Serve with straws in tall glasses.
- Sugar can be used to decorate the upper edge of the glass.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 657Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 32mgCarbohydrates 112gFiber 8gSugar 95gProtein 6g