- 2 teaspoons canola oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat. Stir in the oats to coat. Continue cooking and stirring until the oats are lightly golden, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with brown sugar and stir to coat evenly. Spread out on a plate to cool completely before serving, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
To prepare ahead of time: store in an airtight container with a lid for up to 4 days.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 3mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g