I love cauliflower soup, especially now that the cold season is upon us. It’s a great dish to have on hand for dinner. Cauliflower soup is a very rich soup that is also very low in calories, so I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to lose a few pounds before Christmas.
Do you feel uplifted by this delectable cauliflower soup? So, we got started.
- 400 gr of cauliflower
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 50 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper
- 1 tablet of concentrated broth
- We place the leek in the Thermomix glass and cook it for 3 seconds on speed 5. Lower the leek from the walls and press speed 5 for 3 seconds more.
- Add the oil and set the timer for 7 minutes, the temperature of the varoma, and the speed of the spoon.
- Add the peeled and diced carrot. Place the peeled and diced potato in a mixing bowl. Add the cauliflower, which has been cut into small bunches.
- We placed the water and stock cube. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- We choose 20 minutes, a varoma temperature, a left turn, and a spoon speed.
- We make sure the cauliflower is tender.
- We correct salt.
- Let serve the recipe.
We can top with a boiled egg, croutons, ham, and/or freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Everything together, or just the ingredients you enjoy the most.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 4mgSodium 269mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 4gSugar 8gProtein 5g