- 1 on of Knorr® instant white rice
- 1 3/4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 6 bell peppers, medium with tops cut off, seeded
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 celery stick, large chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 230 grams of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 200 grams of tomato puree
- red sauces
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Once the water is boiling, add the peppers (already cleaned and seeded) and cook until soft (about 6 - 7 minutes).
- Take the peppers out of the water and pat them dry with paper towels.
Prepare the Knorr® Instant Rice for the filling. Place the water, oil, and contents of the Knorr® Instant Rice sachet in a saucepan. Heat the mixture over high heat until it reaches a boil. When it begins to boil, cover the saucepan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the saucepan covered for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion until transparent.
- Combine the carrot, celery, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Cook for another 4 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are soft.
- Cook for 7 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, adding the ground beef, coriander, and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes with the tomatoes and Knorr® Instant Rice.
- Fill the peppers with the meat and Knorr® Instant Rice mixture.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with the red sauce.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 35mgSodium 156mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 13g