- 1 kg chuck in one piece
- 1/2 onion
- 1 carrot
- The cooking juice
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Clean the meat thoroughly, season it, and spread it with mustard.
- Cook for 5 hours at 60 ° C after vacuum packing.
- Remove from the water bath, set aside for 2 hours to warm up, then open the bag, remove the meat, and save the cooking juices for the sauce.
- In a very hot skillet, sear the meat on all sides until golden brown.
- To make the sauce, sauté the onion and carrot in a little olive oil. To cook with the Thermomix, chop 5 seconds on speed 5 and then cook 5 minutes on 120 degrees Celsius on speed 1. Then add the cooking juice, cornstarch, and a little water and cook until thickened (with the Thermomix 5 minutes / 120 ° C / speed 1), shred, and serve with Roast Beef.
- Serve with the sauce after cutting into very thin slices.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 262Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 124mgSodium 186mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 41g