Without a doubt, the cake is one of the foods that saves everyone. There are many fillings and the dough recipe usually varies, but it is always a delight to share with the family and also to keep in the freezer.
- 250 gs of self-rising flour
- 125 cc of liquid: half oil, half milk
- Pinch of salad250
- Blanch the broccoli for four minutes in boiling water, then remove from heat and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Chop them coarsely, then combine them with white cheese, grated cheese, and four beaten eggs.
- Blanch the cauliflower in the same way you would broccoli, then add the tomato cut into large cubes and whatever cheese you have (white, fresh, grated.... It is to be creative). Beat three eggs, then combine everything in the lunch box.
- Grate the zucchini, onion, and carrot on the thick side, then sauté everything in a pan until the juices are released and the excess liquid is evaporated. Once you have this, add an egg, which will blend well and go into the cake.
- There is no doubt that this is a super simple recipe, but it is also very varied, catering to a wide range of tastes and palates. You just have to be brave enough to include more vegetables in your diet, and cake can be a great option.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1451Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 224mgSodium 3444mgCarbohydrates 243gFiber 28gSugar 26gProtein 58g