- 1 pound cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can (8 oz.) Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- ¾ cup of golden raisins
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- ¼ green apple, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch of white sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 4 sprigs of watercress
- 2 cups small potato sticks
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, corn, olives, raisins, carrots, celery, and apple.
- In a mug, combine the cream and mustard and season with sugar, salt, and pepper. Toss the salad with the dressing to combine. Season with salt and pepper, then top with parsley.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and watercress on a platter and center the salad. Sprinkle a little string on top of the potato sticks and press them into the salad. Allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 308Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 62mgSodium 649mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 3gSugar 11gProtein 16g