- 1 chopped lamb shoulder
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of chives (or a couple of onions)
- a few sprigs of thyme and rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil ( EVOO )
- 1 glass of white wine and salt
- We chop all of the ingredients, arrange them on a baking sheet, dress them with aromatics, a thread of EVOO, the wine, and salt them.
- We bake them at 180o for about 1 hour (depending on the oven, etc.), until the boiled potatoes (which usually takes the longest) and the whole golden brown.
- This roast lamb recipe begins to be enjoyed as soon as the oven heats up and the kitchen is perfumed with the pleasant aroma of roasting lamb.
- It is a difficult to digest food that is quite caloric, so it is best accompanied by a salad of green leaves. A strong red with body and wood will be the icing on the cake, and if you have trouble digesting, I recommend a fennel infusion for dessert, or simply chew some seeds of it.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 376Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 5mgSodium 186mgCarbohydrates 71gFiber 8gSugar 7gProtein 10g