- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can 14 oz. condensed milk
- 1/4 cup 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- Line an 8-inch by 8-inch or 9-inch by 9-inch skillet with aluminum foil and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave in 1-minute increments until completely melted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir to ensure that all of the chocolate has melted before adding the vanilla and salt. Stir until the caramel is smooth and evenly distributed. Stir in 1 cup of marshmallows and 1 cup of walnuts until well combined.
- Smooth the fudge into an even layer in the prepared skillet. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows and 1/4 cup walnuts on top of the fudge and gently press to embed them.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours to allow it to set. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Refrigerate any leftover fudge in an airtight container.
Nutrition InformationYield 64 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 90Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 5mgSodium 26mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 1g