- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Bitter cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- GNC PURE ISOLATE chocolate or vanilla flavor 2 tbsp
- Liquid sweetener to taste (depends on how bitter you like the chocolate)
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- Salt 1 tsp
- Microwave the coconut oil until it is melted. Add the bitter cocoa powder, isolate protein, sweetener to taste, salt, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
- Take 1 minute more in the microwave and thoroughly mix everything until everything is perfectly integrated.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular mold (I used a silicone pudding mold) and place it in the freezer for about 2 hours. You already have homemade protein chocolate that can be used in any recipe or eaten on its own.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 636Total Fat 58gSaturated Fat 46gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 1mgSodium 1166mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 6gSugar 3gProtein 6g