- 800 grams of minced pork
- 200 grams of Lactal bread without crust
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 unit of Onion
- 1 unit of boiled egg
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 grams of grated cheese
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 100 milliliters of beef broth
- 200 milliliters of white wine
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Brown the finely chopped garlic and onions in a frying pan with butter and oil. Remove from the pan and set aside when finished.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the meatball meat, wet crumb, and sauce. Season with salt and pepper and top with the hard-boiled egg and grated cheese.
- Pass the meatballs through breadcrumbs to make them small, then fry them in butter over high heat until golden brown. They're taken out and placed in a bowl.
- Add the meat broth and white wine to the same skillet where the meatballs were fried. Allow it to come to a simmer before pouring it over the meatballs and garnishing with chopped parsley.
- Serve the pork meatballs hot with potatoes prepared in any way you like, such as gratin puree or roasted with fine herbs.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 946Total Fat 47gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 255mgSodium 875mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 69g