- 600 grams of potatoes
- 2 egg yolks
- 140 grams of flour
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams of peeled pine nuts
- 50 grams of parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- olive oil
- Peel, wash, and cut the potatoes into pieces. Cook for about 20 minutes in salted water. Drain them, then mash them with a potato press or fork in a bowl.
- Mix in the yolks, 100 g of flour, and a pinch of salt. Knead the resulting mixture on a floured surface until it forms a smooth and soft dough.
- Cut it into four pieces, then shape them into long 2 cm thick cylinders and cut them into 1 cm pieces; mark some grooves on the surface with the tines of a fork.
- In a saucepan, bring plenty of salty water to a boil. Cook until the gnocchi rise to the surface, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Wash the basil and save a few leaves for garnish. Place the remaining ingredients in the blender glass, along with the peeled garlic, 30 g of pine nuts, 40 g of cheese, 80 ml of oil, and the nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the gnocchi with the remaining pine nuts, basil, and cheese, as well as the pesto.
- Remove a few slices of cheese and grate the rest into the sauce. Whisk in the salt and pepper. Gnocchi should be served with the reserved pesto, pine nuts, basil, and cheese.
- To enhance the flavor of the pine nuts, toast them in a fat-free pan until they begin to brown, or spread them on a plate lined with parchment paper and bake them for a few minutes at 190 °, moving them around so they are evenly done.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 449Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 103mgSodium 392mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 5gSugar 2gProtein 14g