- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- Oil 70 cc
- Bee honey 70 cc
- 100 cc soy sauce
- In the case of the breast, paint it and place it in a container with a lid, then add the rest of the sauce and place it in the fridge for at least one hour to marinate.
- In the case of a whole chicken with skin, paint it thoroughly and cover it with plastic wrap; let it marinate for at least an hour, painting it every 20 minutes.
- It will taste much better if you marinate it for 2 hours.
- Bake at 180 ° C in a preheated oven.
- 30 minutes to prepare the breast
- It takes about an hour and a half to cook the whole chicken.
- Check for doneness and remove from oven.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you have cane molasses on hand, add a tablespoon to the sauce along with the honey and soy sauce.
- If you serve it with a plum sauce, it's even better.
Don't use chemical soy sauces because they're nothing more than chemicals, food coloring, caramel, and salt.
- Use only genuine soy sauce, such as that made in China. True soy sauce is a labor of love that takes months to perfect, which is why it is so valuable.
- Good sauces can also be found in other countries because they are imported and packaged locally. Examine the ingredients.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 7203Total Fat 509gSaturated Fat 33gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 452gCholesterol 0mgSodium 46611mgCarbohydrates 665gFiber 8gSugar 624gProtein 71g