- 70 Grams Nestlé Cocoa Powder
- 110 grams flour
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 65 Grams Chopped Figs
- 65 grams Plums, chopped
- 65 grams of chopped polished fruit
- 325 Grams Toasted And Chopped Dried Fruits
- 200 grams honey
- 200 grams sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Nestlé Cocoa Powder
- Sift in the dry ingredients.
- Combine the dried fruits and figs, plums, and glazed fruit in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the honey and sugar to 115oC before adding them to the previous preparation.
- Place in a 20 cm diameter mold with a well greased parchment paper base that has been sprinkled with Nestlé Cocoa.
- Cook for 35 to 40 minutes at a low temperature of 165oC in a preheated oven.
- Remove, cool for 15 minutes, then run a knife along the edge and carefully remove the paper.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 4gSugar 37gProtein 3g