- 250 g of smoked assortment (drained weight)
- 400 g of ripe tomato
- 80 g pitted green olives
- 40 g of capers
- 80 g pickled gherkins
- 1 spring onion
- 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Drain the ripe tomatoes after washing and grating them.
- Chop the olives, capers, and pickle finely.
- The spring onion should be peeled and brunoise.
- Drain the oil and cut the smoked fish into thin slices once it has been defrosted. Keep chilled.
- Combine all of the chopped ingredients with the well-drained tomato, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil. Allow at least an hour to cool before serving.
- Enjoy the smoked salad with a fresh bed of tomato, onion, and pickles to see what a delicious combination it is.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 137Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 0mgSodium 726mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 1g