- 3 eggs
- 380 gr of Nutella
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 150 gr of gluten-free flour
- 175 g of butter
- 175 g of icing sugar
- 200 gr of Nutella or cheese spread
- Because these muffins are so simple to make, the first step will be to preheat the oven. We set it to 180o so that it is ready when the dough for our muffins arrives.
- We spread a little butter on the mold to prevent the dough from sticking to it, or we place the cupcake capsules if we have them.
- We'll keep working on the dough, and this time we'll use gluten-free flour; corn or rice are both good options. More digestive we have to avoid intolerance to this element is a good choice.
- We combined the eggs, gluten-free flour, and yeast in a mixing bowl. We'll make a dough that we'll sweeten and color with Nutella.
- Nutella already has sugar or is sweet, so it's best not to add any more. We'll put it on top later to brighten up these cupcakes.
- When everything is ready, we pour the dough into the muffin molds, keeping in mind that the muffins will double in size due to the yeast effect.
- After about 15 minutes of baking at 180o, we check to see if the muffins are done. We prepare the glaze at that time.
- This step is optional and allows for some variation; for example, we can substitute Nutella for spread cheese. Muffins will benefit from the addition of cream cheese.
- To make this cream, we beat the ingredients together until they reach the desired texture.
- At the time, we inserted the pastry bag. We decorate the muffins with the cream after they have cooled slightly.
- We'll have a dessert loaded with pleasant sensations ready. We just need to give it a shot and enjoy it in style.
- Dare with some Nutella muffins that will entice even the most discriminating palates; the end result will be worth it.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2975Total Fat 169gSaturated Fat 132gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 476mgSodium 1784mgCarbohydrates 329gFiber 18gSugar 243gProtein 36g