- 420 gr of pasta or cooked ravioli
- 200 gr of walnuts
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (pine nuts)
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- cup of pasta water (water in which the pasta was cooked)
- fresh parsley for garnish
- In a food processor, combine the walnuts, pine nuts, garlic, parsley, and salt.
- Process until the mixture resembles a paste. This only takes a few minutes.
- While the processor is running, drizzle in the olive oil.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and add the contents of the food processor. While it warms, stir in the butter and 3 tablespoons of Parmigiano cheese.
- Pour in the pasta water. The water will help to thin out the thick sauce.
- Season to taste, and add more salt if necessary.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2096Total Fat 170gSaturated Fat 36gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 124gCholesterol 96mgSodium 2054mgCarbohydrates 111gFiber 13gSugar 8gProtein 47g