- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup green beans, cut into chunks
- 8 Cambray chips
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separately, cook carrots, green peas, green beans, potatoes, and corn in salted water with 1 bay leaf and 1 tablespoon butter until vegetables are al dente; drain and cool.
- Place the vegetables in a salad bowl and season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Finally, if desired, bathe in the oil, stir to combine, and serve.
- Are you looking for the ideal side dish? The vegetables in butter allow you to make a variety of vegetable combinations. You can substitute broccoli, cauliflower, or squash for the carrots, peas, green beans, Cambray potatoes, and corn kernels in our recipe. You can have whatever you want!
- Remember that Easy Kitchen has a wide range of dishes for every meal of the day. We will always have a recipe that you will want and want to prepare, whether you are new to the kitchen or have a lot of experience. Continue to visit our food recipes website because we want to be an excellent resource for you.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1377Total Fat 106gSaturated Fat 36gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 62gCholesterol 121mgSodium 1159mgCarbohydrates 102gFiber 15gSugar 14gProtein 16g