- 1 tub of Philadelphia cheese (250 grams)
- 3 natural yogurts (125 grams each)
- 3 eggs (M)
- 50 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- butter for the mold.
- Preheat the oven to 175o C. Spread butter on the mold, then sprinkle with flour and sugar and spread it over the mold, discarding what is not adhered to the butter. Set aside the mold.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheese, yogurts (you can substitute some for lemon yogurt or another flavor), eggs, flour, and sugar, and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the mold and bake it until it reaches the desired temperature. Allow it to cook for 30 minutes, depending on the thickness you've given it, and if it's toasting excessively, cover it with aluminum foil.
- When you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean, the cake is done. When you remove the cheesecake from the oven, allow it to cool, and then place it in the refrigerator, it will develop the distinct and classic texture of cheesecakes.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 757Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 323mgSodium 423mgCarbohydrates 113gFiber 1gSugar 93gProtein 29g