- 800 g sliced fruit cake
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 500 g of brandy cream
- 300 ml double whipped cream
- 4 fresh mangoes peeled, sliced
- 120g fresh raspberries * to serve
- Cover the bottom of the 2L plate with cake slices and sprinkle with sherry.
- To make soft peaks, whip the cream until it is stiff. In a mixing bowl, combine the pastry cream and cream. Half of the mixture should be poured over the cake and spread evenly.
- Repeat the layering with half of the mango.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight with the remaining custard and cream mixture.
- To serve, sprinkle with raspberries.
Any type of liquor is acceptable.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2458Total Fat 52gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 36gCholesterol 62mgSodium 603mgCarbohydrates 361gFiber 29gSugar 208gProtein 19g