The lemon butter and mint product spreads are exquisite, flavored with grass and tangy fruit. These ingredients bring a high level of butter to your table, leaving a pleasant and fresh flavor on the palate. Butter is the traditional accompaniment to breads, rolls, and toasts, but it is also frequently used as a vegetable topping. It can even be used to season meats and eggs, giving them a subtle flavor difference from oil. It should also be mentioned that it is a prominent ingredient in confectionery. It is used in savory dishes in this recipe, with a special touch of lemon and mint, two ingredients that complement each other delicately in any preparation.
- 200 gr. butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon powdered sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, combine the two hundred grams of room temperature butter.
- To the butter, add the teaspoon of powdered sea salt.
- Add half a teaspoon of ground black pepper as well.
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a fork until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it into the butter.
- Wash and drain the fresh mint leaves. Then cut them into small pieces and mix them in with the butter.
- Combine all of the previous ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Refrigerate the lemon mint butter for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- 10 minutes before using, remove from the refrigerator.
Make this delectable lemon and mint butter to go with toast, bread, pasta, and vegetables. Because of its freshness and citrus flavor, you will enjoy mixing it with your favorite foods. You can flavor it however you want with the base of a good store-bought butter. This will add variety to your dishes and allow you to incorporate other ingredients as desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1489Total Fat 163gSaturated Fat 103gTrans Fat 7gUnsaturated Fat 49gCholesterol 430mgSodium 3439mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 8gSugar 0gProtein 6g