- 3 brains of lamb.
- 250 gr. Of flour.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- mineral water.
- 2 eggs
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, milk, and water to make a thick paste, which will be mixed with the egg yolks, a little lemon juice, and salt. We'll give it two hours to rest.
- We'll wash the brains and remove the skins and nerves.
We'll blanch them for 2 minutes in a saucepan of boiling water. We'll drain them and set them aside to cool. We'll sever them into pieces.
- We will mount the egg whites to the point of snow, then combine them with the previous pasta.
- We will make the fritters by combining 1 tablespoon of pasta with 1 piece of brains. They can also be crumbled and mixed with the pasta. We'll fry them in batches in a frying pan with plenty of hot oil, making sure they don't stick together and catch on each other.
- When they're golden, we'll drain them on absorbent paper. We'll serve them with lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 483Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 160mgSodium 239mgCarbohydrates 51gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 27g