I named this cake after the toppings I enjoy… vanilla with milk, chocolate and whipped cream… comment is unnecessary, only the samo mash is permitted…
- 3 egg white / snow
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 yolk
- 3 tablespoons strong flour
- 2 tablespoons oils
- vanilla sugar
- half pack baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 1/2 liter milk
- 2 yolk
- 20 days sugar
- 5 tablespoons strong flour
- a pinch of vanilla or 2 vanilla sugars
- 20 days cream margarine
- 3 dcl whipped cream at the request of rum
- 1 dcl whipped cream,10 days milk chocolate 1 tsp
- 2.5 dcl cold milk, 2 bags whipped cream
- Bake two crusts from the ingredients listed. Because the measurements are for one crust, the dough must be doubled.
- dCook the cream according to the pudding principle: take 1 dcl of whole milk and whisk in the egg yolks, sugar, and flour.
- Bring the remaining milk and vanilla marrow to a boil, then add the crushed ingredients and flour and cook until the cream begins to separate from the pan.
- Mix in the margarine with the chilled cream.
- bWhip the sweet cream into the whipped cream, then fold it into the cream.
- Boil the sweet cream and add the crushed chocolate to the hot ones to make the ganach. Combine thoroughly.
- Whip the whipped cream according to the package directions.
- Stacking order: first crust-half cream-second crust-half cream-second crust-half cream-second crust-half cream-second crust
Sparkling eggs and rum form the foundation of this fine and creamy dessert, which, when topped with whipped cream and chopped almonds, becomes... mmm... absolutely irresistible!
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 730Total Fat 52gSaturated Fat 29gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 286mgSodium 204mgCarbohydrates 48gFiber 0gSugar 30gProtein 15g