- 1 package noodles
- To pesto
- 100 grs Basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Oil: approx. Two cups of coffee
- Supreme sauteed
- 2 supreme
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the noodles.
- Place the basil, garlic, oil, salt, and preserve in a food processor. (If you want more liquid pesto, simply add more oil.)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan with the supreme cut into strips.
- Chop the parsley and combine it with the supreme; season with your preferred seasoning(s). Cook until the top is golden brown.
- When the noodles are done, combine them with the processed pesto and top with the strips of seasoned supreme. End!
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 5mgSodium 305mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 6g