- 1.4 KG OF EXTRA COD LOIN JUMBO
- 2 HEADS OF GARLIC
- OLIVE OIL
- Peel and laminate the garlic, not too finely, and brown it in olive oil, about 60 ml will suffice, over medium heat so that it takes color and a little before it is golden brown, add salt and remove from the heat. They will be finished in the hot oil.
- Cut the defrosted cod horizontally, and without separating the pieces or adding salt, rub a garlic split by its meat, water it with a little oil, and bake for 10 minutes in a hot oven at 170 oC, if possible only with air heating or, where appropriate, combined with heat from below.
- Place the cod fillets on the plate where they will be served, lightly coat with the oil in which the garlic has been fried, and drizzle a few of these over the fish. Serve with a garnish, which in our case was dollar-sized potatoes.
a cold :
- Put the fish in a semi-deep bowl and coat it with the oil and garlic. It can be eaten on its own or mixed into a salad with lettuce, baby eels, and avocado, for example.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 420Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 193mgSodium 421mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 81g