We present you with an easy and delicious recipe; potatoes with chorizo is a popular dish in Mexican food because it is an inexpensive and ideal preparation for filling some delicious pambazos or making a taquiza where many people will attend; because it pays well.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup of chorizo
- 1 cup potato, cooked and diced
- 2 serrano peppers
- enough of corn tortillas
- Slice the chorizo into 1 cm thick slices.
- Cook the onion with the chorizo in a pot with the oil over medium heat, then drain the excess fat.
- Cook for a few minutes more after adding the potato and serrano pepper, then season to taste. Reservation.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 370Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 50mgSodium 705mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 15g