- 1 kg. of beans
- 300 gr. of prawns
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- After thoroughly cleaning the green beans, cook them in a saucepan with water and a teaspoon of salt for a quarter hour.
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves into very small pieces to fry in a pan with a generous drizzle of oil. You will thoroughly clean the prawns once they have browned. When the garlic cloves are golden, add them to the pan.
- Now, cut the tomatoes into wedges and crush them with a little water until a sauce forms.
- When the beans are done, strain and drain well before adding them to the skillet, along with the tomato sauce.
- Cook for about 10 minutes more after adding a little more salt to ensure they are fully cooked.
Nutrition InformationYield 7 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 214Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 90mgSodium 983mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 7gSugar 13gProtein 17g