- 1/2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- to taste of garlic salt
- to taste of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onions, thinly sliced
- 20 grams of alfalfa germ
- 1/2 cups of corn
- 1 can of mushroom
- to taste of crouton
- to taste of dressing, of your preference
- Cut the 1/2 chicken breast into 2 cm cubes. Melt the butter in the pan and add the chicken cubes, season with salt, garlic, and pepper, and finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for flavor and texture.
- Cut the lettuce into small strips after disinfecting it. Slice the tomato and grate the carrot, and finely chop the 1/4 onion.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the disinfected lettuce, tomato, carrot, onion, a handful of alfalfa sprouts, 1/2 can of corn (no longer water), and a full can of mushrooms (no longer water).
- Finally, arrange the chicken cubes on top. Serve with the croutons and your preferred dressing; I used ranch this time.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 274Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 47mgSodium 542mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 14g