- 0.15 kg of flour.
- Half a kg of mashed potatoes.
- 0.1 kg of fine grated cheese.
- An egg unit
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- Three egg units.
- Three tablespoons of flour.
- Two handfuls of grated cheese.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cook them in salted water with their skins until soft. The best way to tell if they are ready is to prick them with a knife; the skins should easily fall off.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing the peel and mashing to make a puree.
- Then make a crown with the puree and add the lightly beaten egg in the center, then add the flour with the baking powder little by little, mixing everything with a wooden spoon, making sure to unify by kneading to the smallest extent. It should be a smooth, homogeneous dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Next, flour a counter and place the dough on it. Take portions and make 1 centimeter thick rolls, then cut small portions, up to 2 centimeters long, and form balls.
- The balls should be rolled in beaten egg, flour, and grated cheese.
- Fry in a frying pan with a lot of oil but not at a high temperature.
- When the gnocchi are done, drain them on absorbent paper to remove any excess oil.
- Serve the gnocchi crispy, hot, and with your favorite sauce (which fries, ketchup or ketchup, mayonnaise, cheese sauce, etc. are great for you).
As a more complete and main course, they can also be served with tomato sauce and salad.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 788Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 320mgSodium 1797mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 34g