Don’t worry if you want to eat a sponge cake but are on a strict diet and cannot consume eggs. At RecetasGratis, we love good desserts and strive to provide the best recipes for all types of diets, including egg-free diets.
Eggless cakes can be made with yogurt, but we wanted to add a more natural touch with fruit, and banana puree works great! With this step-by-step recipe for banana cake without eggs, you’ll see how simple it is to make a spectacular homemade cake.
Enjoy and share this recipe with your family; it will be a hit.
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 150 grams of Sugar (¾ cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 3 Ripe banana
- 110 milliliters of Oil
- 120 milliliters of whole milk
- Assemble all of the ingredients for our homemade banana cake. Remember that the more ripe the bananas are, the better, because it allows us to make the most of the fruit we have on hand.
- We begin by combining the dry ingredients. So, in a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. We made a reservation.
- We, on the other hand, mash the banana with the oil. You can use a blender or another similar device. To achieve a smooth, pureed texture, chop the banana up a little.
- When the banana puree is ready, combine it with the dry ingredients and the milk. We combine all of these ingredients and work them together until we have a thick dough.
- The banana puree will assist us in making the eggless cake soft and fluffy. If you don't want to use fruit, you can substitute yogurt by following the recipe for the yogurt cake without eggs.
- Now, we put the mixture in a previously greased and floured baking pan to keep the cake from sticking to the sides.
- Cook for 25 minutes at 180 ° C, checking with a toothpick to see if the dough is done in the center.
- After this time, we take our banana cake out of the oven and allow it to cool completely. When it's cool enough to handle, we de-mold it, decorate it with fresh fruit, and eat it.
- The eggless banana cake is a delicious dessert that you can easily share with your family. If it's a birthday dessert, don't be afraid to add a chocolate coating to make it extra special.
- If you liked the recipe for Banana cake without egg, we recommend you visit our Cake Recipes section.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 469Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 2mgSodium 302mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 3gSugar 33gProtein 6g