- 1 lettuce
- 150 g pickled bonito
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 quail eggs
- 1 spring onion
- Wash, dry, chop, and store the lettuce in a container.
- Cook the quail eggs for 2 1/2 minutes. Peel them, then cut them in half and add them.
- Spread the pickled bonito on top of the salad.
- Add the chives, cut into thin julienne strips.
- Season with a drizzle of vinegar and a generous drizzle of olive oil. Salad should be served.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 65Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 153mgSodium 234mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 3g