- 200 g raisin
- 50 g chopped walnuts
- 50 g sliced almonds
- 50 g crystallized fruits of your choice
- 120 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 350 g wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- Place the crystallized fruits, raisins, walnuts, and almonds in a mixing bowl.
- Marinate for 30 minutes in the rum bath.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, salt, and eggs.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and add it to the mixing bowl.
- Begin beating, then gradually add the milk.
- Beat until the batter is uniform.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour after pouring the dough into the mold.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2291Total Fat 89gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 45gCholesterol 418mgSodium 2102mgCarbohydrates 336gFiber 14gSugar 164gProtein 45g