- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tbsp. of salt
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 3 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 cup of date chopped
- 2 bananas, chopped
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then add the banana and eggs one at a time. Combine the orange zest and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the milk and flour mixtures alternately; carefully wrap the dates in it.
- Fill the cupcake liners halfway with saucers. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 854Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 209mgSodium 1145mgCarbohydrates 121gFiber 5gSugar 63gProtein 14g