Today I bring you this delectable and appetizing salty chicken curry cake, a twist on the traditional French Quiche. Aside from being delicious and appropriate for any occasion, the preparation is simple and straightforward. The filling of this savory cake, on the other hand, allows for hundreds of variations, making it ideal for use in the kitchen.
- 1 chicken breast
- 150 gr of sliced mushrooms
- 100 gr of serrano ham tacos
- 150 ml of liquid cream
- dice of assorted cheese or grated cheese for gratin
- 2 eggs L
- 1 sheet of shortcrust pastry
- Curry powder
- Virgin olive oil
- First, we'll thoroughly clean the breast, removing any excess fat.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, and top with a tablespoon of curry powder.
- We prepare a frying pan with enough depth, add a layer of olive oil, and heat it up.
- Cook the chicken cubes until they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, we're thoroughly cleaning the mushrooms, draining the water, and reserving them.
- When the chicken is done, add the mushrooms and a pinch of salt to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Remove the ham tacos from the heat and set aside for a minute.
- We preheated the oven to around 200 degrees.
- Now we'll prepare the cake mold by placing the shortening sheet on top and adjusting it properly.
- Prick the bottom with a fork and bake for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- After that, we remove the mold and allow it to temper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the two eggs and the liquid cream.
- Season and beat extremely well.
- To proceed, we place the filling in the mold, evenly distributing all of the ingredients on the bottom.
- Now we add the egg and cream mixture and gently move it around to evenly distribute it.
- Finally, add some cheese cubes and place in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the mixture has set well.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1188Total Fat 80gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 41gCholesterol 2027mgSodium 1889mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 90g