- 120 grams of butter in cream
- 120 grams of sugar
- 1 egg (L)
- 275 grams of flour
- c / n of vanilla extract
- c / n of jam to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened creamy butter and sugar, and beat until the butter is very creamy. Add the egg and continue to beat until it is fully incorporated.
- Then add the flour and optionally the vanilla extract, and begin mixing with a tongue or pastry scraper until you have a fine, homogeneous, and malleable dough. It is not necessary to knead; simply combine all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 180o C and line the oven tray with greaseproof paper or a Teflon sheet. Make 20-25 gram dough balls, flatten them slightly, and place them on the tray. Next, make a hole in the center of the cookies with your thumb for the jam filling.
- Prepare the jam you want to use; it should not be too hard, so it may be necessary to leave it out of the fridge for a while before using it. Before putting the cookies in the oven, spread the jam on them.
- Place the tray of cookies in the oven at medium heat for 15-18 minutes, or until done, though they will be somewhat white. Then remove them from the oven and place them on a cooling rack to cool.
- Cookies are a popular sweet snack, but they should not be abused due to their high sugar and fat content, unless they are homemade and natural.
- The jam-filled cookies are now ready to serve and enjoy.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1991Total Fat 58gSaturated Fat 35gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 239mgSodium 489mgCarbohydrates 289gFiber 5gSugar 151gProtein 19g