- 1 large ear loaf
- 500 g frozen spinach
- 30 g dry spring vegetable soup
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 chives, chopped
- 190 g sliced water chestnuts
- Cut the bread into 3 cm squares after hollowing out the cob.
- Combine all of the ingredients (if possible, do it the day before).
- Bake for 15 minutes after scooping out the mixture with the hollowed-out cob. Serve with the bread slices that have been cut.
- I also make an extra loaf of bread to serve with the sauce because the bread always disappears before the sauce.
- If you like the sound of this recipe, you might like this Cob Loaf Dessert as well.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 538Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 37gCholesterol 43mgSodium 545mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 6gSugar 2gProtein 10g