- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 or 3 tbsp. bitter cocoa
- 25 g melted butter)
- milk required amount
- caramel sauce
- whipped cream with or without sugar
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the butter, flour mixed with the cocoa, and milk until a dough forms, making sure there are no lumps.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Remove them and cook them in a pan or pancake maker, forming the pancakes.
- Take two or three, stack them, roll them up and cut the noodles, arrange them on a plate, and top with warm dulce de leche.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 195Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 53mgSodium 85mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 8g