- 250 grams of cheddar cheese.
- 50 grams of cheese spread.
- 150 milliliters of milk.
- 25 grams of unsalted butter.
- 4 teaspoons cornmeal.
- Ground Cayenne / Paprika
- Pour the milk into a container large enough to hold the corn flour.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Following that, the milk is gradually incorporated, and the cheese is added to the spread. When it's mixed in, the chopped cheddar is mixed in as well.
- Once all of the cheese has melted and the ingredients have been thoroughly combined, add the spices and salt to taste, and remove from the heat, stirring constantly, until a creamy sauce is obtained.
- Flavored potato chips have been available for quite some time. Of course, flavors like ham or garlic and parsley are available in the Uncle de las Papas catalog. However, another option is to enjoy some classic French fries with homemade sauces for chips to taste at home, which will undoubtedly impress your guests.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 702Total Fat 57gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 164mgSodium 1359mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 34g