- Chicory (Radicheta)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or the one of your preference)
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Radicheta should be washed.
- Finely mince the garlic.
- Make small pieces of the radicheta.
- Mix in the garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Add a half-teaspoon of vinegar.
- Season with salt to taste (to taste)
- Mix thoroughly until all of the ingredients are combined.
- This salad can be served as a side dish to a main course. I hope you enjoy it and will share your thoughts with us.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 78Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 309mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 1g