- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1 / 2 lb)
- 1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Chicken Coating Mix
- 1-1 / 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 dried oregano leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Coat the chicken in the breading mix according to the package directions. Place the chicken in a 13x9-inch baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F).
- Top with the remaining ingredients and bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Chicken with grilling sauce and cheese: Prepare according to package directions, omitting the Parmesan cheese and replacing the spaghetti sauce with 1 cup KRAFT Barbecue Sauce; also, instead of mozzarella, use KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Season with sliced green onions or OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits to taste. Serve the chicken on top of hot cooked rice.
- To make cleanup easier: line the baking pan with aluminum foil before placing the chicken in it.
- Kitchen safety: Thaw the chicken in the refrigerator, microwave, or under cold running water; never thaw it at room temperature on the counter (counter).
- Prepare as directed: but omit the Parmesan cheese and replace the spaghetti sauce with thick red sauce and KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese for the mozzarella. If desired, garnish with green onions. Serve the chicken on top of hot cooked rice.
- For a 460-calorie dinner: serve each chicken breast with 1/2 cup hot spaghetti and 3/4 cup steamed broccoli.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2546Total Fat 90gSaturated Fat 42gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 38gCholesterol 875mgSodium 2722mgCarbohydrates 114gFiber 2gSugar 99gProtein 305g