- 1 kilo of milanesas
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoning everything
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Chicken with paprika preparation:
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the oil. Cook for 6 minutes after adding the chicken.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with the fresh lemon juice squeezed over the chicken.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 980Total Fat 48gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 351mgSodium 2911mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 69g