- 2 onions julienned
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 3 oil tablespoons
- Knorr® Chicken Broth to taste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (optional)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of Maizena® Regular Cornstarch
- 2 chicken breasts grilled and chopped
- 1 cup of Maizena® Regular Corn Starch
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 70 grams of margarine
- 3 tablespoons of grated Machego cheese
- 3 cups of water
- 1 egg yolk
To make the filling:
- Cook the onions and bell pepper in the oil until they are soft.
- Mix in the Knorr® Chicken Broth, curry, and water.
- Cook for 3 minutes after adding a tablespoon of diluted Maizena® Regular Corn Starch.
- Last but not least, add the chicken.
For the general public:
- Place the cup of Maizena® Regular Cornstarch and the mixed flour on the table in the shape of a crown, with the margarine, grated cheese, salt, and pepper in the center.
- Mix all of these ingredients together, beginning with the ones in the center, and then add the water to form a homogeneous and smooth mass.
Allow it to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out 3/4 of the dough and use it to line a 24 cm round baking dish that has been sprayed with margarine and floured.
- Cover with the remaining batter and fill with the chicken mixture. Serve with the beaten yolk as a garnish.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 180 ° C in the oven. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 489Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 67mgSodium 205mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 19g