- 150 g cooked white beans
- 150 g cooked lentils
- 150 g cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 eggs
- 10 crab sticks
- 20 g onion
- 40 g red pepper
- 40 g green pepper
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons of ketchup and salt
- We place the legumes in a colander and thoroughly wash them under a stream of cold water until no remnants of the canning liquid remain. We use absorbent paper to drain and dry.
- Cut the tomato half into small cubes (we save the seeds and the juice that it can release for other preparations: dressing, stir-fry, etc).
- Cook the eggs for 10-12 minutes in plenty of water with a splash of vinegar. Refresh, peel, and set aside until ready to serve. We chop the crab sticks, onion, and two types of pepper into small pieces.
- We combine them with the legumes and tomato cubes. We use a light seasoning. We make a vinaigrette by combining the oil, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, and a pinch of salt. We beat until the mixture was emulsified.
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 693Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 181mgSodium 1801mgCarbohydrates 83gFiber 13gSugar 24gProtein 40g