If it’s nearly impossible to find a cheesecake that isn’t delicious, this recipe will quickly become one of your favorites. Cheesecakes are among the most popular confections today. The overall fresh flavor of this dessert, as well as the versatility of the various cheese varieties with which it can be prepared, make it a real eye-catcher in any kitchen or pastry shop worth it’s salt. This cold cheesecake with caramel, as the name implies, is eaten cold, making it the ideal sweet when temperatures begin to rise, and it has the added benefit of being easy to prepare ahead of time and store in the fridge.
- 500 ml of whipping cream
- 200 milligrams of white sugar
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 g Cheese spread (Philadelphia)
- 2 envelopes Curd (Royal)
- Liquid candy to cover the mold
- 10 pcs by Cookies Maria
- 200 g of white sugar
- 120 ml of Water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- To begin, combine the cream cheese, milk, cream, sugar, and curd in a mixing bowl and combine with a mixer until a homogeneous mass is formed with no lumps.
- Then, turn the heat to medium and leave it there until the mixture boils. Meanwhile, it is advised that you continue to stir. This keeps the dough from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Turn off the heat as soon as it reaches a boil and pour the contents of the casserole into a mold. Before you begin, spread the liquid caramel evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- After that, arrange the Maria cookies on top of the cheese batter. The main purpose of these cookies, aside from providing a delicious flavor contrast, is to act as a base (so the cake does not slide down the plate) when you turn the cake.
- Wait 20 minutes after you have them well placed and secured to the dough. After that, place the mold in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours to set. To ensure that everything compacts properly, we recommend that you cover the cake with aluminum foil and, despite the time that we have set, try to leave the mold in the refrigerator overnight.
- You must turn the cake on a platter or plate before bringing it to the table. This step must be carried out with extreme caution to avoid it collapsing.
- To make the caramel, heat the water, lemon juice, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook over low heat until it turns a golden color.
- When the caramel has reached room temperature, spoon it over the cheesecake and serve!
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 3377Total Fat 147gSaturated Fat 80gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 57gCholesterol 337mgSodium 1480mgCarbohydrates 506gFiber 4gSugar 444gProtein 29g