- 1kg of beef
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- Olive oil
- 3 onions
- 3 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery
- 3 garlic
- Bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To begin, cut the veal into pieces and season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat, then toss the meat pieces until they are all brown. Remove the meat and place it in a cup at the end of this process.
- Place 4 slices of bacon in the oven on medium heat until they release their natural fat. Begin by stirring in the chopped onions and garlic.
- Then, add the meat to the Dutch oven with the entire bottle of red wine and meat broth. Bay leaves should be sprinkled on top of these ingredients. Cover the oven with the potatoes, carrots, and celery. Then just keep beating until the vegetables and meat are soft.
- To finish, simply remove the oven rack and leave it to cook for 15 minutes on high heat.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2270Total Fat 114gSaturated Fat 43gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 57gCholesterol 458mgSodium 939mgCarbohydrates 85gFiber 10gSugar 14gProtein 149g