- Large cooked beets
- 1 spring onion
- Himalayan salt
- Olive oil
- Apple vinager
- We take the boiled beet and peel off the first skin (in case it has it).
- We cut it into small pieces that were just right for us.
- The onion should be cut into half moons, and the gherkin should be cut into thick slices.
- We thoroughly combine everything and season to taste.
- It is best to prepare it a couple of hours before serving so that it absorbs the dressing well and to store it in the fridge so that it stays fresh.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 62Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 179mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 0g