This Banana Cheesecake takes only 5 minutes to prepare. It is one of those desserts that beginners and lovers can enjoy in their spare time. A good dessert does not necessitate a massive effort to obtain. With this cheesecake with banana, you’ll discover that you can triumph in style with just a mixer and a few other ingredients. The best thing about this recipe is that, in addition to being delicious, we can modify it and adapt it to a difficult day. The addition of bananas and peanut butter will give this cheesecake the energy it requires to stand out. Dare to try an incredible 5-minute banana cheesecake.
- 250 gr of spread cheese
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 150 gr of sugar
- 150 g of butter
- 150 gr of flour
- 1 glass of milk or yogurt
- 100 gr of peanut butter
- This recipe is so quick that we must first prepare all of the ingredients and tools needed to make a restaurant-worthy cake before we begin.
- we can tailor the flavor and ingredient combinations to the preferences of the family. We can make it lighter by using skim milk.
- skim the spread cheese for a smooth and delicious cheesecake.
- low-fat yogurt and milk are also options. As a result, we will have a light and delicious dessert.
- we get to work, turning the oven to 180o so that it is ready when the cake arrives, saving us time.
- We butter a baking dish so that we have all of the necessary tools at the ready.
- We combined the eggs and cheese in a mixing bowl. We'll get a smooth cream that we'll sweeten with sugar. We can make it lighter by removing the sugar and replacing it with natural sweeteners like honey or stevia.
- We add the bananas, mix with the eggs and cheese, and crush until well combined.
- Bananas are naturally sweet, so we'll only need a few more ingredients to make a luxurious cheesecake with minimal effort.
- So that there are no lumps, we add the yogurt or milk and the sifted flour. We'll have the foundation for a good cake.
- We divide the dough into two parts and add the peanut butter to one of them. We thoroughly mix until everything is well combined.
- We will cover the bottom of the dough with peanut butter and top it with the regular dough.
- This cheesecake is baked at 180o for about 30 minutes, or until it is perfectly cooked.
- To finish, we can add some banana slices and chopped walnuts or almonds to our cake.
- We double-check that the cake is ready. We take it out of the oven, unmold it, place it in the fridge, and serve it right away.
- This cake is a good option for a snack or a family breakfast; it will bring us joy in more ways than one and is ready in 5 minutes.
- The process of combining all of the ingredients in the blender glass and baking this cake is so simple that you won't believe the final result.
- Dare to make a banana cheesecake that will please the entire family. This cheesecake is amazing in every way.
- Aside from being a tasty treat, bananas are also beneficial to our health. Five pieces of fruit per day are easier to consume; if we want variety, the banana is a good choice. For these reasons, this fruit must be included in every weekly menu.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2281Total Fat 139gSaturated Fat 72gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 53gCholesterol 579mgSodium 1770mgCarbohydrates 201gFiber 9gSugar 107gProtein 68g