- 3 Tbsp. of milk
- 1/2 Cup of grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 beaten Indaves Eggs
- 4 golden baguel bread in the pan
- 4 Plumrose Smoked Bacon Market
- Place the bacon slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, cheese, and pepper.
- Place this mixture in a hot pan and stir.
- When the color begins to change, add the bacon.
- Serve with this mixture inside the bread.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 250Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 209mgSodium 501mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 16g